Atif Aslam was born on 12 March, 1983 in Wazirabad, Pakistan and today we will discuss about Atif Aslam biography. Atif Aslam is a Pakistani pop craftsman and a film performing craftsman. As a performing craftsman he made his introduction with the Pakistani film Bol by Showman. His energy towards singing well ordered made him to stand high. As a playback vocalist, he started his calling with the tune Wo Lamhey for the bollywood film Zeher.
He took his guideline from where he grew up Lahore, and in the midst of his school days his excitement for cricket was clearly self-evident. He is one of the most famous Pakistani Celebrity.
Atif Aslam Education
He began his mentoring at Kimberley Hall School, Larkana. In the midst of the year 1991 he moved to Rawalpindi where he continued with his examinations at St. Paul Cambridge School. In the year 1995 Atif returned to Lahore and went to Divisional state supported school, Lahore. By then he looked for after FSC in Punjab College and graduated with a four year school training starting there.
Atif Aslam Career
In the midst of his school days, he was empowered by his partners for singing and to everyone’s wants he was continually esteemed and won distinctive singing competitions. These competitions upheld his sureness which is the time when he recorded his own particular game plan. It was then “Aadat” was framed close by the “Jal” band, however, the band got confined and provoked various bits of talk.
Interest in Cricket
Atif played cricket as a speedy bowler and after couple of years he got charmed by music. In spite of the way that Aslam reliably admired Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Abida Parveen. His first love was for cricket and he yearned for addressing his nation as a cricketer. He was a speedy bowler and his vitality for the amusement saw him being decided for the national Under 19 cricket assemble trials. At one stage Atif was getting ready to address his country in the U-19 World Cup.
Atif Aslam Debut
Time of Atif Aslam was just 21 when his first accumulation was released. His first tune “Aadat” ended up being a noteworthy accomplishment and diverse tunes added to his flourishing, for instance, “Bheegi Yaadein”, “Ehsaas”, “Mahi Ve” et cetera. His exceptional vocal capacity took him to bewildering accomplishment in Pakistan and additionally in India too. Atif Aslam family establishment was not from the music business, yet rather astonishing assurance is that the entertainer used each and every piece of it to help him.
Aslam made his acting introduction in the 2011 Pakistani movie Bol. He has furthermore appeared in various film tunes.
Atif appeared as an administrator of Team Pakistan in a singing capacity exhibit called Sur Kshetra which was shot and convey from Dubai, where Indian and Pakistani contenders went up against each other. At the complete of the show, Nabeel Shaukat Ali from Aslam’s gathering won the test. On 19 April 2017, he encouraged the 16th Lux Style Awards ceremony, and it was the principal event when he was seen encouraging the administration of Lux Style Awards.
He married educationist Sara Bharwana, in Lahore on 29 March 2013. Their tyke was considered in 2014.
His three tunes were incorporated into American free film Man Pus Cart, this film has won a couple of worldwide respects. He sang two tunes for the film named “The Reluctant Fundamentalist”.
Atif Aslam’s Details
- Date of Birth: 12th March 1983
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sobriquet: Ati
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 70 Kg
- Age: 35 years
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Black
- Face: Oval
- Appearance: Fair
- Body Type: Slim
- Ethnicity: Punjabi
- Matrimonial Status: Married
- Spouse: Sara Bharwana (m.2013)
- Place of Birth: District Gujranwala-Punjab
- Current Address: Lahore Defense.
- In 2005 he won best verses, best tune and best course of action allows by Indus Music Awards. Atif Aslam conferred this achievement to past band “Jal”.
- In 2005 he also won best playback craftsman and best introduction craftsman by Sahara Sangeet allows in India.
- In 2006 he was allocated for most required male my The Music Awards. He won this respect in 2008. He transformed into the most required male.
- In Lux Style Awards 2005, he won best gathering for his “Jal Pari”. In 2007 got the respect for his accumulation “Doorie” in Lux Style Awards. He also won Lux Style Awards in 2008, 2012 and 2013.
- In 2009 he was named for best shake song and best vocalist (male) in MTV Brrr Music Awards for his accumulation “hungami halat”.
- He won Tamgha-e-Imtiaz madel from Pakistan government. It was a noteworthy achievement. There are not a lot of specialists in Pakistan who won this madel.
- In Filmfair Awards he was chosen for best playback craftsman (male) in 2006 for Wo Lamhay, in 2007 for Tere Bin, in 2010 for Tu Jnae Na and in 2016 for Jeena.
- In Lycra MTV Style Awards in 2007 he won the respect for Most Stylish Person (Music).
- In worldwide Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) he was chosen for best playback vocalist in 2006 for Wo Lamhay, in 2009 for Pehli Nazar Main and in 2010 for Tu Jaane Na.
- He was assigned in Screen Awards 2009 for best playback vocalist (male) for his tune Pehli Nazar Main.